From time to time, I have the opportunity to create extra content that shows even more C++ features and use cases. Since January 2020, I’ve been running my Patreon page where I share this bonus material with my readers.
In short, by becoming a Patron you can get access to the following material:
- Exclusive articles
- Extended C++20 Reference Card
- Weekly news reports
- PDF Version of blog articles
- Free Books
- A private Discord Server for communication
Here’s some more detail.
Usually I try to write two exlusive posts per month. Here’s the list of available articles so far:
You can access Public entries for free.
23 Bonus articles published (as of May 2021):
- Smart Pointers Initialization Speedup in C++20 - 12th May 2021
- Updated Smart Pointers Ref Cards - 28th April 2021
- Unit Testing in Compiler Explorer - 14th April 2021
- Strong Types Example - 17th March 2021
- Utilities And Projections - C++17/C++20 - 3rd March 2021.
- Trie Implementation part 4, Performance - 17th February 2021.
- Trie Implementation part 3 - 9th December 2020.
- Trie Implementation part 2 - 25th November 2020.
- Public Trie Implementation part 1 - 11th November 2020.
std::invokecompile time overhead - 28th October 2020.
- Experiments with C++20 Ranges - 14th October 2020.
- Lambda can be 6.6x faster to compile than
std::bind! - 7th October 2020.
- Safe Integral Comparison Functions in C++20 - 30th September 2020.
- Pointer to boolean conversions in C++20 - 9th September 2020.
- Extended version of “6 Efficient Things You Can Do to Refactor…” - 2nd September 2020.
- Public C++ attributes, from C++11 to C++20 (~2100 words) - 29th July 2020.
[[unlikely]]- two new attributes from C++20 - 8th July 2020.
[[no_unique_address]]and Empty Base Class Optimisation - 24th June 2020.
- Public Dynamic memory allocation in constexpr context - 27th May 2020.
std::erase_if()- 29th April 2020
- Lambda Updates in C++20 - 15th April 2020.
- Introduction to Concepts - 1st April 2020.
- Concepts Extra Examples - 25th March 2020.
Extended C++20 Reference Card
While you can quickly grab the single-page version of my C++20 Reference Card, there’s also an extended version!
The basic version packs all the new features on one page, but the other one has two pages: the first page for language feature and the second page for the Standard Library changes. It has more features, better examples and a nicer look.
Here’s the post with the latest update to the C++20 Ref card:
All Patrons got immediate access (for free) to my book about Lambda Expressions!
And on the highest tier you can have the book in print for free!
This short book reveals all the aspects of one of the most powerful Modern C++ features. Learn how lambdas evolved, understand how they work and see their future changes.
You can also buy the book at @Leanpub
Weekly Updates and News
Each week you’ll get an update about the latest articles available on my blog, plans and extra content.
In each Patreon post I also share some news from the C++ World. This way you can be up-to-date with the latest and best articles out there.
PDF Version of Blog Articles
Each week my patrons also get the PDF version of the article that appeared on my site. This is a handy resource if you’d like to read the text offline.
Here’s one example:
Join and Get All the Benefits!
Don’t hesitate and join the group!