From time to time, I have the opportunity to create extra content that shows even more C++ features and use cases. Since January 2020, I’ve been running my Patreon page where I share this bonus material with my readers.
In short, by becoming a Patron you can get access to the following material:
- Weekly news reports
- Extended C++20 Reference Card
- Exclusive Articles
- PDF Version of the blog articles
- Free Books
- A private Discord Server for communication
Here’s the list of all the products that I released so far:
Weekly Updates and News
Each week you’ll get an update about the latest articles available on my blog, plans and extra content.
In each Patreon post I also share some news from the C++ World. This way you can be up-to-date with the latest and best articles out there.
Extended C++20 Reference Card
While you can quickly grab the single-page version of my C++20 Reference Card, there’s also an extended version!
The basic version packs all the new features on one page, but the other one has two pages: the first page for language feature and the second page for the Standard Library changes. It has more features, better examples and a nicer look.
Here’s the post with the latest update to the C++20 Ref card:
All Patrons got immediate access (for free) to my book about Lambda Expressions!
This short book reveals all the aspects of one of the most powerful Modern C++ features. Learn how lambdas evolved, understand how they work and see their future changes.
You can also buy the book at @Leanpub
Usually I try to write two or three exlusive posts per month. Here’s the list of available articles so far:
std::invokecompile time overhead - 28th Oct 2020.
- Experiments with C++20 Ranges - 14th Oct 2020.
- Lambda can be 6.6x faster to compile than
std::bind! - 7th Oct 2020.
- Safe Integral Comparison Functions in C++20 - 30th Sept 2020.
- Pointer to boolean conversions in C++20 - 9th Sept 2020.
- Extended version of “6 Efficient Things You Can Do to Refactor…” - 2nd Sept 2020.
- C++ attributes, from C++11 to C++20 (~2100 words) - 29th July 2020.
[[unlikely]]- two new attributes from C++20 - 8th July 2020.
[[no_unique_address]]and Empty Base Class Optimisation - 24th June 2020.
- Dynamic memory allocation in constexpr context - 27th May 2020.
std::erase_if()- 29th April 2020
- Lambda Updates in C++20 - 15th April 2020.
- Introduction to Concepts - 1st April 2020.
- Concepts Extra Examples - 25th March 2020.
PDF Version of Blog Articles
Each week my patrons also get the PDF version of the article that appeared on my site. This is a handy resource if you’d like to read the text offline.
Here’s one example:
Join and Get All the Benefits!
Don’t hesitate and join the group!