PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
The Administrator of personal data collected via cppstories.com is Bartłomiej Filipek (hereafter referred to as the “Administrator”), who operates a business under the name „Bartlomiej Filipek codebf”, ul. Przewóz 38⁄34, 30-716 Kraków, Tax-Id: 868-183-72-51.
Contact with the administrator is possible at the e-mail address bartlomiej.filipek AT bfilipek.com
In short: At cppstories.com we use only essential cookies (for comments only, when you log in) and don’t track you for statictics or any other marketing purpose.
We collect your data only when you signup for the newsletter and then the data is saved in the Mailchimp system.
§ 1 Personal data
- The User may transfer his personal data to the Administrator using the forms available on the Website, such as the subscription form for the newsletter and the electronic product order form.
- The data provided to the Administrator as part of the subscription form for the newsletter is processed in order to send the User a newsletter.
- The data provided to the Administrator as part of the electronic product order form are processed in order to perform the contract for the delivery of digital content concluded by placing an order.
- The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
- Providing data is always voluntary, but necessary for the User to take action to which the form is intended.
- The administrator does not provide the data transferred to him to any third parties.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
- The User has the following rights:
- the right to request access to, rectify, delete or limit processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User previously gave such consent,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator
- The Administrator informs the User that the personal data provided to him as part of the subscription form for the newsletter is stored in a database located on a server in the USA. This is due to the fact that the Administrator uses the MailChimp mailing system. This entity guarantees the confidentiality of data stored in its databases.
The Administrator informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- Mailchimp (As part of the mailing system, when you subscribe)
- utterances - for commenting, only when you signup
§ 2 Cookies
- The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device and then gains access to information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes (remarketing) and to ensure proper operation of the Website.
- The Administrator informs the User that there is a possibility of configuring the web browser, which prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult.
- The Administrator hereby indicates that the cookie files may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
§ 3 Other technologies
The Administrator informs the User that he uses the following technologies to track activities undertaken by the User within the Website:
- utterances - it keeps a small cookie with the login/session information, no tracking, no ads
§ 4 Server logs
- Use of the Site involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored.
- Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include User’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific persons using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
- Server logs are only auxiliary material used to manage the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to manage the server.